Legends say that this settlement was started by the Galician Prince Yuriy II. The tserkva, constructed of logs, is in the form of a cross and features three domes. The bell tower is large and of masonry construction. Even though there were only 250 Ukrainians in Yurivtsi, the parish counted more than 1250 souls from the surrounding hamlets. Both objects are nicely restored and are used by the local Polish Roman Catholic parish.
St. George, the Great Martyr