This tserkva was erected through the efforts
of Rev. Viktor Salamon, parish priest from 1882 to 1913. The structure resembles a five domed Byzantine style temple, and together with a matching bell tower generates a pleasant view. The tserkva that served more than 1100 Ukrainian Catholic parishioners, is now used by the local Polish Roman Catholic community.
Assumption of the B. V. Mary