REPlD'

1826/1xxx

St. Nicholas/ St. Elijah

REPlD'
The present tserkva stands on the place, where the original one was built in 1526. The tserkva is of eastern Lemko style, featuring the three chamber log construction technique. A tall, three story bell tower stands in front. The church yard is surrounded by a stone fence, and features a traditional entrance gate. We did not find the chapel of St. llijah. Since 1949 the tserkva is used by the local Polish Roman Catholic parish. A Ukrainian Catholic parish exists in Repid' which has permission to use this tserkva for its services.