St. Paraskevya [Theresa],
|Parish tserkva, first mentioned in 1493. Last tserkva was built of brick during 1872-1875. This was a dwudzielna [subdivided?] house of worship,.... and a tower topped with a cupola. Reconstructed in 1898. Demaged by missles in 1944, abandoned afetr 1951. All furbishings were stolen. During the seventies it falls into ruins. Blown up on March 24, 1980, shortly after the inhabitants of Rayskie and Savkovchik, requested persmission to use the tserkva for religious pursuits. Ruins and three wrought iron crosses from the roof remained. The ruins were cleared of the vegetation in 1994. The tserkva cemetery with ten grave markers was renewed in 1994.
Number of parishoners: 1890 (473; including Savkovchik), 1918 (1,097; including Savkovchik), 1938 (1,144).
source: "Cerkwie w Bieszczadach", Warsaw 1995, by Stanislaw Krycinski