The present masonry tserkva stands at the same location where an earlier wooden structure, erected in 1700, stood. Nearby, the wooden bell tower from the old tserkva stands in peril. It is interesting to note that the tserkva's possessions were too small to support the priest here. He was therefore paid in part by bread and eggs from the congregation. The tserkva is used by Polish Roman Catholics.
Nativity of the B. V. Mary