The masonry tserkva in Mkhava was ruined in 1950 by the Poles. Recently they erected a kostel, shown in the photograph, on the tserkva's location. In front of the church stands the chapel of the Transfiguration of Our Lord (shown on the separate photograph), and, further on, stands a masonry tower for two bells.
Piled about the bell tower are the ceramic floor tiles of the original tserkva.
St. Michael, the Archangel/ Chapel of the Transfiguration of Our Lord