St. Paraskeva


There were two churches in Kam'yanna. The ancient one was taken apart and only its cross, placed in front of the present structure, remained. In 1736 Rev. Joan Pryslopskyj was transcribing liturgical books here. These were written in the Lemko tongue and could be seen here during W.W.II. Their present location is not known. The tserkva is now used as a Polish kostel.