St Michael, The Archangel
First tserkva mentioned in 1589. Subsequent wooden tserkva built in 1779, and consecrated in 1783. Built in the Boyko style. After a new tserkva was erected, old one remained standing, but was no longer being used. It was torn down about 1927, and the salvaged material was used to build a reading home "Prosvita". Subsequent tserkva was built in 1909, twin-sister of surviving tserkva in Bystre, near Mikhniovets. This tserva was built thanks to efforts of father Aleksyj Chtiej (Khtiey), parishoners, and the company of "Rubinstein & Frommer". Repaired in 1919, due to damage suffered during battles of 1914/15. Plundered by soldiers of the Polish People's Army during deportations (June 2 1946) and burned down a year later. High foundation wall, of cracked stone, has survived, along with two forged crosses that formewrly adorned tserkva's cupolas. In 1990 these crossed were planted in place of now non-existant iconostas. Between these two crosses a rock baptismal tub, with an engraved fish on its side, was placed. Most likely this was a foundation for a baptismal urn. The tub was located about 50 meters away, on a meadow, and was moved back. In 1990 conservation workers erected a large commemorative plaque dealing with former tserkva.|
Bell tower - wooden, with 3 bells, no longer exists. In the 1930s parishoners started carting stones for a new bell tower. World War II made these intentions unfulfilled. A large pile of stones remains to this day.
per Krycinski S. " Cerkwie w Bieszczadach", Warsaw 1995.